French Diapering Creme
Toss out your plain ol diaper cream, and say hello to Nashglo' French Diapering Creme! Here's how it works. Instead of using baby wipes that only clean, this cream cleanses, moisturizes, and protects baby's bum.
For cloth diapering mama’s, this will work great with any of your cloth diapers or wipes! For mama’s who don’t cloth diaper, apply a thin layer on baby’s bum to moisturize after baby is all clean.
Instructions (cloth diaper):
- use the diaper to wipe poop from baby’s bum
- pump French Diapering Creme onto a cloth wipe
- wipe any remaining poop/pee from baby’s bum (get new wipes and more cream as necessary)
- when baby is all clean, simply put on a new diaper!
- be sure to leave any remaining cream on baby’s bum. This will help soothe irritated skin
- no additional water or rinsing is necessary. No need to use wipe bits or water on your cloth wipes.
How it works:
Olive Oil: naturally moisturizing, soothes irritated skin
Limewater: cleanses skin, has basic PH properties that neutralize the acidity of the poop and pee
Beeswax: provides a protective barrier on skin
Fragrance & paraben free
Ingredients: water, olive oil, cetearyl alcohol (and) polysorbate 60, beeswax, calcium hydroxide (limewater)
This diaper crème is by far our favorite! We cloth diaper and have tried a few other products, including Earth Mama, but we will be sticking with NashGlo's product from here on out. The creamy consistency of this this stuff is beyond amazing and works well as a daily protectant and as a rash treatment. The product goes on unbelievably smooth and basically melts into your baby's skin, but can certainly be applied on thick if needed. BONUS that we're able to use this same product as a wipe solution when traveling! I highly recommend the French diapering crème! We are